Would you like to be able to reuse your blog post and create quick story board videos?
After you sign up for an account creating your video is simple. Choose a blog post that you want to turn into a video.
1. Copy the blog post link to dashboard of Lumen5 API your post will show as text at the left side of the screen.
2. You can select images or video clips for the background of the slides.
3. Choose which text to use as an overlay.
4. Finally choose the background audio track music and your done. Lumen5 recommends keeping your videos to 2 minutes or less.
5. You also have the option to upload your logo or a watermark. If you upload a logo, it must be at least 400 x 400 pixels and will be placed in the centre of the last scene of the video (the Outro Scene).
6. After you click Publish, you’ll see a pop-up message that your video is rendering. You’ll receive an email when it’s finished. You will then have to wait a few minutes for the slides to be rendered into your video.
When rendering is complete you can share the video on Social media, download your video as an .mp4 file and upload it to YouTube or Facebook.
Or add the video into another post on your blog and link to the relevant page or post.
Just the other day I came across a post in one of the Facebook private groups where someone was asking this question..
Click Funnels vs Online Sales Pro which do I use?
To generate leads using your mobile phone…
The person who asked this questions inside of the Click Funnels group of Internet Marketers, said he didn’t get any serious answers and was laughed at.
Well firstly, It’s not good to be laughed at when you ask a decent question, perhaps it was the wrong place to ask the question… but really that shouldn't matter.
I've used both software systems in the last year.
I was recommended to buy into ClickFunnels when I joined an IM education affiliate program.
I joined Tecademics though Fourpercent – I no longer promote either of these companies.
1. I found the ClickFunnels platform has steep learning curve. And I’ve come from a WordPress background.
Online Sales Pro is very easy to understand for new marketers and those who are not tech savvy.
2. CF price is nearly 3x that of OSP. Online Sales Pro DEMO
3. CF has a limit on the number of funnels you can create. OSP has no limits, I have linked an OSP landing page to every banner ad on my websites. 👍🏻😉
4. Most new people don’t understand or need CF. It should be something that you decide to use after you have started to earn a small residual income from your marketing efforts. 👌🏻
5. OSP has a mobile app with a text and email follow up system built in, the fortune is in the follow up.
6. OSP has a ton of free training materials. CF you have to upgrade and pay for your training.
7. The WordPress plugin for CF was clunky, landing pages were not super responsive.
OSP no plugin required and is easy to link your custom domain, and have an unlimited number of capture pages to gather leads and new customers.
8. Both CF and OSP have an affiliate program that is available to their customers. Which means when you recommend the software to your business colleagues or your downline marketing team you receive commissions.
Watch a DEMO of how Online Sales Pro can help you get more customers and also earn you money.
If you want to find out more about how you could work with me you can check out my done-for-you system.