My Top 7 Solo Ad buying Tips
Solo Ad buying
There are several sites to help you find good “solo ad” providers …
1. Udimi – Udimi is world’s largest email solo ad community. It is my favourite for Solo Ad Buying because you can search solo ad providers based on various categories. You can set the number of visitors, the price per click, percentage of sales, plus the number of positive ratings the vendors have achieved.
Click on the banner below and watch a quick video tutorial showing you how you can locate the best Solo Ad sellers to build your subscriber list for your affiliate promotion.
2. Clixli – Get access to the secret traffic sauce of the heavy hitters when you join Clixli as a premium member. Premium sellers sell privately to some of the industry’s top dogs, 6, 7 and even 8 figure earners, and you will have the opportunity to access the SAME traffic as these industry leaders!
3. Safe-Swaps – The original and still a popular site, but only buy from members with good reviews.
4. Solo Ad Marketplace – A lot like Safe-Swaps. They use a verified vendors flash on the profiles. Three main categories include IM and Business Opportunity, Health and Fitness, plus Investing.
Forums and Facebook Groups
5. Warrior Forum – Spend some time looking around on the Warrior Forum, and other popular online marketing forums, and you’ll find plenty of people offering solo ads or “ad swaps.” A good place to start is to google the Warrior Joint Ventures sub-forum.
6. There are over 100+ groups and business pages on Facebook dedicated to buying and selling solo ads. Just do a search for Facebook groups using the phrase “solo ads” and you’ll find LOTS. Most are closed groups which you will need to request access to join.
7. Search Google for phrases like this:
“internet marketing solo ads”
“make money online solo ads”
“work from home solo ads”
“biz opp solo ads”
“mlm solo ads”
The top three or four Google search engine results will be from paid ads. Next, the organic results will show below. Do your research and due diligence before making any buying decisions.
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading My Top 7 Solo Ad buying Tips
About the Author
Owner Manager of Student Rentals and Property Management Business for 10 years. Moved away from my home town of Sunderland 2015 to be with my partner Paul in York. Started an Amazon Prime Seller Account. Went out to Spain in April 2016 to oversee the work on our new Spanish home, and decided to sell out of Property Management and start over as a Digital Entrepreneur.